Red pair of support socks with grey stripes (moderate compression 17-20 mmHg)
- Ideal for heavy and swollen legs
- Prevent blood circulation troubles
- Very resistant (210 Den)
- Recommended for travels
- Give energy to tired and sore legs
Click the button below to determine your size
The "Take me to" collection was specifically thought and designed for long travel (sitted in a plane, a train, a car, or simply behind your desk !) and its style is unisex.
Take me to San Francisco is a story of adventures on the other side of the world, in a colorfull city that's smell a little bit like freedom. A flamboyant red and clean lines. Take me to SF takes us to the Golden Bridge through the streets, and suddenly, everything seems possible !
- a moderate compression, perfect to prevent from minor blood circulation troubles such as swollen and heavy legs
- a technology specifically thought for long travel (plane for example) and also for long standing or sitted positions
- ideal to shape your legs in a natural way and give them energy
- a beautiful red pair of socks with little grey stripes
- high socks (under the knee)
- a "Silver Protect" technology, anti bacterial, anti-odor and anti-perspiration
- a left feet and a right feet to assure more comfort (Left/Right written under each feet)
- very resistant
Our stylish travel support socks are easy to wear and easy to wash (30° in washing machine in a separate net).
Caution : Do not use bleach, softeners, or other additives, do not tumble dry or dry in the direct sun light.
|Composition||- 100% latex free - 60% Nylon (Polyamide) - 40% Elastane (Spandex)|
|Compression||17-20 mmHg (class 2 - moderate compression)|
|Advantages||- Prevent minor blood circulation troubles (heavy, swollen legs and ankles) - Suitable for pregnant women (4-5 months) - Recommended for long travel - Shape figure and legs - Very resistant|
|Color||Red (210 Den)|