Red pair of support socks with grey stripes (moderate compression 17-20 mmHg)
- Ideal for heavy and swollen legs
- Prevent blood circulation troubles
- Very resistant (210 Den)
- Recommended for travels
- Give energy to tired and sore legs
Note : pick up your size according to the chart. In case of doubt, choose the highest one.
The "Take me to" collection was specifically thought and designed for long travel (sitted in a plane, a train, a car, or simply behind your desk !) and its style is unisex.
Take me to San Francisco is a story of adventures on the other side of the world, in a colorfull city that's smell a little bit like freedom. A flamboyant red and clean lines. Take me to SF takes us to the Golden Bridge through the streets, and suddenly, everything seems possible !
- a moderate compression, perfect to prevent from minor blood circulation troubles such as swollen and heavy legs
- a technology specifically thought for long travel (plane for example) and also for long standing or sitted positions
- ideal to shape your legs in a natural way and give them energy
- a beautiful red pair of socks with little grey stripes
- high socks (under the knee)
- a "Silver Protect" technology, anti bacterial, anti-odor and anti-perspiration
- a left feet and a right feet to assure more comfort (Left/Right written under each feet)
- very resistant
Our stylish travel support socks are easy to wear and easy to wash (30° in washing machine in a separate net).
Caution : Do not use bleach, softeners, or other additives, do not tumble dry or dry in the direct sun light.
|Composition||- 100% latex free - 60% Nylon (Polyamide) - 40% Elastane (Spandex)|
|Compression||17-20 mmHg (class 2 - moderate compression)|
|Advantages||- Prevent minor blood circulation troubles (heavy, swollen legs and ankles) - Suitable for pregnant women (4-5 months) - Recommended for long travel - Shape figure and legs - Very resistant|
|Color||Red (210 Den)|