You loved our compression tights Simple is the New Black, you asked us to make them into knee-high compression socks, so we listened!
Sheer opaque black (140 Den)
Flowers around the calf
Moderate degressive compression (18-21 mmHg).
Prevent minor blood circulation troubles and are adapted for pregnancy.
Click the button below to determine your size.
Support knee-highs, simple and discrete. They will make themselves forgotten, while super sophisticated. They represent the beauty hiden in each and every person.
- Opaque (140 den) and a little sheer,
- Floral details
- soft touch
- very good support
- toes and heels reinforced and "pad" under the feet make it very resistant.
- a moderate compression, perfect to prevent from minor blood circulation troubles such as swollen and heavy legs
- adapted during the entire pregnancy
- very resistant
- a sheer and opaque pantyhose
- a "Cool Comfort" technology to keep your feet dry and fresh all day long.
Our stylish compression knee-high socks are easy to wear and easy to wash (30° in washing machine in a separate net).
Caution : Do not use bleach, softeners, or other additives, do not tumble dry or dry in the direct sun light.
How do I put on my compression socks ? Find lots of little tips and tricks on the blog.
Note : do not chose your size as you would for a basic pantyhose. It is important to refer to the measurement chart before any purchase.
|Composition||- 100% latex free - 70% Nylon (Polyamide) - 30% Elastane (Spandex)|
|Compression||18-21 mmHg (class 2 - moderate compression)|
|Advantages||- Prevent minor blood circulation troubles (heavy, swollen legs and ankles) - Suitable for pregnant women - Efficient against varicose veins|
|Patterns||Plain black with flower details|
|Color||Plain black, sheer opaque (140 Den)|