Maternity tights 140 den by Solidea - swelling, heavy or aching legs
A problem with your tights ? We ship you another up to 6 months after purchase (see conditions)
Free shipping in France with no minimum. Free shipping worldwide for orders over 200€.
No toxic substances in our products. We respect both your body and the planet.
Exchange or refund of products in their original packaging that have not been tried on.
• Evolutive tights for every morpho : whether your belly is flat or round, these tights will adapt to any morphology. They are particularly recommended during pregnancy and post-partum and will follow the belly size with comfort and no compressive effect.
• Stay in place all day long : no more dancing to put them back on, these maternity tights by Solidea won't slip or roll down.
• Light legs & great support : they stimulate blood and lymphatic circulation and keep your legs from feeling heavy, tired or swollen. You won't be able to say your toes look like small sausage anymore !
• « Anti-stress » sole : during pregnancy, gravity center modifies to go forwards. As a consequence, the sole of your feet might feel achy and uncomfortable. Solidea maternity tights are designed with an "anti-stress" padded sole to protect your feet, energize and make them more comfortable. It's not magical but it's a good start to relieve you from the little tensions of the day ;)
• Support band under the butt : these tights have an integrated shorty that enhance the butt and hips. Their micro-massage technology will help reduce cellulite but more importantly, it makes them soooooo comfy !
• Bacteriostatic yarn with silver ions : bacte-what ? Well, to make it simple, the yarn of these tights blocks bacteria proliferation. Bottom line, your feet won't smell.
• Heavy, aching and swollen legs ally, more particularly during pregnancy.
• 80% Nylon (Polyamide)
• 20% Elastane (Spandex)
• soft material
• latex free
• Wash in machine 30°C in separate net
• Do not use softener
• Line dry, no tumble dry, no direct exposure to sun or heat source
• Do not iron
• Clothes pin can damage the fabric.